Da tu apoyo a Chisland! Desactiva tu bloqueador de publicidad o haz una donación para el mantenimiento del foro! Cualquier cifra vale, puedes leer más información aquí

Lo de Rusia y Ucrania

Comentarios

• editado mayo 2022 PM
    FS-B2RUX0AEmTzN?format=jpg&name=small
    La directora de RT presume de la última traición rusa

• FS-Ck4jXEAAwAhv?format=jpg&name=large

La artillería ucraniana ya golpea la principal vía logística hacia Izium

Este conflicto está demostrando que comandar un carro y hacer 20 dominadas es cool pero ser el gordito freak que trastea con drones civiles es mucho más cool.

• Explosiones inéditas por cortesía de Peladillas y Garrapiñadas Brimstone SA
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    The video shows a 9-year-old boy being pulled out from under the rubble in Bakhmut. The house was attacked by Russians rocket strike today.
    Lo dejo y ya
    Ni lo he contrastado ni lo he abierto ni lo pienso hacer. Enough is enough
  • Tenía cara de nazi
  • Russian state TV is publicly threatening to shoot #Azov Warriors: "Accidents happen, you know, he tripped or something like that, self shooting".
    English subtitles
    A falta de victorias militares solo pueden recrearse en el sadismo más descarado. No es que sorprenda a nadie pero si Hitler hubiese gaseado al doble de judíos hubiese perdido la guerra IGUAL.
  • la ley internacional dice que a los POW no se les puede juzgar, no se les puede condenar, no se les puede ejecutar ni obligar ha hacer trabajos forzados. hasta los nazis cumplían eso.

en fin.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    Los condenarán a muerte acusados de actos anteriores a la guerra.
    Cyrang escribió : »
    hasta los nazis cumplían eso.
    Mas bien no.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    Incluso a algunos los podrían condenar por crímenes de guerra tales como atacar civiles intencionadamente, torturar y asesinar civiles, a militares rusos y milicianos de la LDPR, se ha visto en vivo y en directo. No lo voy a reproducir. Y ojo pq en la LDPR la pena de muerte está vigente al haber sido decretada en un estado de guerra.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    Ya nos lo traerás cuando en la farsa televisada digan que sienten mucho haber sido tan natsis
  • Not sure who does the Russian propaganda PR, but we do know sure that's a U.S. F-18 Hornet on a Russian patriotic bigboard...

They don't care anymore...
    Tela
  • Puddles escribió : »
    Incluso a algunos los podrían condenar por crímenes de guerra tales como atacar civiles intencionadamente, torturar y asesinar civiles, a militares rusos y milicianos de la LDPR, se ha visto en vivo y en directo. No lo voy a reproducir. Y ojo pq en la LDPR la pena de muerte está vigente al haber sido decretada en un estado de guerra.

pues no, eso lo tiene que judgar un tribunal internacional.
  • Me sigue sorprendiendo el tono hooliganesco del agitprop ruso, si estuvieran arrasando militarmente tampoco les convendría por el acojone de los demás vecinos, véase Finlandia y Suecia, pero si les va de culo, pongamos que en 90 días conquistan medio Donbas que no tenían, suena a que no hay nadie al mando, devolver vivos a los supervivientes de Mariupol sería un éxito político para Rusia, un ejemplo que siguen siendo parte de la comunidad internacional, pero ellos mismos quieren hundirse en más mierda.
  • Cyrang escribió : »
    Puddles escribió : »

¿porqué?

Si los crímenes se han realizado en el LDPR...

Por otro lado el único tribunal internacional es el de la Haya, y tanto EEUU como Rusia no reconocen su jurisdicción.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    ¿Desde cuándo está Rusia en guerra?
    ¿Ya no es una operación especial?
    ¿No te enchironan ya hasta 15 años por llamar blanco a lo blanco?
    ¿Desde cuándo tiene Rusia reconocida internacionalmente jurisdicción alguna sobre los territorios que ocupa en Ucrania?

La Haya no va a juzgar a los de Azov, de hecho lo que se dice juzgarlos ya no los va a juzgar nadie. A sus captores, en cambio, el tiempo lo dirá.

drink-poison.gif
  • Google Maps added panoramas of cities and places of #Kyiv region destroyed by shelling.
    Liberar y desnazificar
  • editado mayo 2022 PM

Solo tienen ya una vía para salir de Izium y en vez de intentar golpear a las tropas ucranianas que están a punto de embolsarlos prefieren bombardear Jarkov mientras aún está a rango

Es la opción hijoputesca pero es la opción que acelera el final del conflicto también
  • Switzerland's defense ministry is tilting closer to NATO in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, putting its fabled neutral status to test
    Suiza, me cago en Dios, SUIZA

Pues poca broma que su ejército, sin ser grande, es absurdamente competitivo. Un fusil de asalto por cada dos habitantes y una población con un sentido de la militarización que se mea en la de Japón.

Los confederados no vendrían a la OTAN a restar, sumarían y mucho

• ICC Prosecutor Karim A.A. Khan QC announces deployment of forensics and investigative team to Ukraine, welcomes strong cooperation with the Government of the Netherlands

I can confirm that today my Office has deployed a team of 42 investigators, forensic experts and support personnel to Ukraine to advance our investigations into crimes falling into the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”) and provide support to Ukrainian national authorities. This represents the largest ever single field deployment by my Office since its establishment.

I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the Government of the Netherlands whose strong cooperation in recent weeks has facilitated the secondment of a significant number of Dutch national experts to my Office in support of this mission. This collaboration will significantly enhance the impact of our forensic and investigative actions on the ground. In real terms, it will allow us to collect more testimonial accounts, support the identification of relevant forensic and digital materials and ensure that information and evidence is collected in a manner that strengthens its admissibility in future proceedings before the ICC.

During this mission, my Office will focus on a set of core objectives aimed at accelerating our independent investigations and strengthening synergy of investigative action with national authorities on the ground in Ukraine. Through the deployment of a team of investigators, we will further expand lead development and collect testimonial accounts relevant to military attacks that may constitute Rome Statute crimes. Through close cooperation with the Ukrainian authorities, our forensic experts will map the existing action of national crime scene investigators in order to trace workflows and strengthen chain of custody with respect to hard evidence.

It is essential that the work of all actors seeking to support accountability efforts in Ukraine benefit from effective coordination and communication. In doing so, we will significantly strengthen the impact of our collective work in establishing the truth. Reflecting this, the team deployed by my Office today will also engage with a team of French forensic experts on the ground in Ukraine in order to ensure continuity and continuation of their work with respect to the identification of remains, ballistics analysis and the storage and preservation of forensic evidence. We will also be engaging with teams deployed by other States in Ukraine in order to comprehensively map existing activities and strengthen coordination across all actors. It is my intention to ensure that this collaborative work is then continued through the consistent presence of my Office on the ground.

Since taking up the position of Prosecutor in June last year, I have emphasised that the work of my Office will be founded on the principles of partnership, creativity and of bringing our work closer to those impacted by Rome Statute crimes. The deployment of this team today, supported through excellent cooperation with the Government of the Netherlands and Ukrainian national authorities, represents a model of how these principles can be converted into concrete action.

These principles are also being implemented across the situations addressed by my Office. Following our issuance of a Note Verbale on 7 March 2022 requesting support from States Parties, I can confirm that 21 States have now indicated their willingness to second national experts in support of the work of the Office, while 20 States have committed to provide financial contributions. As I have also recently outlined to the United Nations Security Council in my most recent report on the Situation in Libya, I believe that this injection of support will have a tangible impact, multiplying the effectiveness of our activities in all situations addressed by my Office.

Now more than ever we need to show the law in action. It is essential that we demonstrate to survivors and the families of victims that international law is relevant to their experience, that the ideals of the Rome Statute can be applied meaningfully in order to bring them some measure of solace through the process of justice.

Today represents an example of how we can convert this imperative into results. I look forward to working with all actors, including survivor groups, national authorities, civil society organisations and international partners in order to accelerate this collective work moving forward.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    Russian media is discussing a "Donetsk Nuremberg" for Azov Battalion fighters from Mariupol

This quote from Vzglyad is striking

"Now they are waiting for public trials, in which they will have to look into the eyes of the people they tortured and humiliated. And there is some supreme justice in this! Donetsk Nuremberg"
    Que los mesiánicos flipaos van a televisar el show ni cotiza, algo tienen que venderle a los suyos. Lo dije hace poco pero el mérito no es mío, la idea es más vieja que cagar agachao.

• Los mártires de Azovstal serán recordados como héroes nacionales, pese al martirio romano al que serán sometidos por los rusos.

• editado mayo 2022 PM
    Ni todos los que estaban en la acería eran del batallón Azov ni todos los del batallón son nazis.
    Pero, y esto si lo dije hace mucho, hasta a los true nazis les ha dado una oportunidad de redimirse y convertirse en verdaderos héroes dignos de ser recordados en los libros de historia.
    Es que ni al que asó la manteca se le ocurre semejante memez. El número de miembros se va a multiplicar por bastante.
  • WHO records 226 attacks on Ukrainian healthcare facilities since Russia’s all-out war began.

WHO Regional Director Hans Kluge said the total amounts to “almost three attacks per day since the 24th of February” that have left at least 75 people dead and another 59 injured.
    Hoy también se ha anunciado que Rusia se va a salir da la OMS. Esto tampoco es algo que le preocupe.
  • Royal Air Force C-17A departing Rzeszów after delivering goodies for the Ukrainians.
    d2d.jpg
  • Russia considers leaving WHO and WTO amongst other World organisations
    Told ya
  • Oye al final cuantos generales de la OTAN habia en la aceria esa?
  • Puddles escribió : »
    Cyrang escribió : »
    Puddles escribió : »

¿porqué?

Si los crímenes se han realizado en el LDPR...

Por otro lado el único tribunal internacional es el de la Haya, y tanto EEUU como Rusia no reconocen su jurisdicción.

ya ves tu, lo pone en un papelito.... convención de ginebracreo que se llama.

pero total, rusia ya se lo ha saltado de todas las maneras posibles.
  • editado mayo 2022 PM
    https://t.me/imnotbozhena/25316
    Los ganadores ucranianos de Eurovisión agradecieron al Papa por la "evacuación" del "Azov"... al territorio de la RPD.

“Gracias Papa, la evacuación de Azovstal finalmente ha comenzado. En este momento, los héroes de Ucrania están recibiendo asistencia médica. ¡Dios te bendiga!".

¿Entiendo bien que fue el Papa quien llamó al sótano de Azovstal y los convenció de rendirse?

Los ganadores de eurovisión (Kalush) agradecen al santo papa su divina intervención por evacuar los héroes neonazis de Azovstal. Todo bien.

hib487to5r6x.jpg

Accede o Regístrate para comentar.